Tuesday, July 7, 2009

trucker hats become appropriate for sushi

When you work around 60ish hours a week, your looks start to go a little. I try to maintain my looks by dying my hair, washing my car, keeping my nails done, staying tan, all that jazz. But sometimes you gotta just let it slide. So after spinning and core class decided to KILL ME I went to sushi with Mal. Thank goodness for Mal. I just love her. When I showed up she was in a hat as well. We looked like a hot mess. But a good hot mess. Good thing we live in Logan and it didn't matter that we were out for sushi in hats. So sitting here at a grand 4:45 in the morning still in my "I want to be a truck driver" hat looking hotter than ever I had a couple of thoughts. My first thought is I still want to make a shirt that says "I have a good personality to make up for my looks" OR "I promise I look pretty underneath all of this mess." That would be so appropriate for look I have going on right now. My second thought is it is days like these that I don't mind living in Logan where it is acceptable to go out in public looking like this and no one really says anything. Cept maybe that's why I never get asked out in Logan but I do in Salt Lake. My next thought is Death is very becoming of me. At least I don't look too deathly. And my last thought is I'm SO glad for Mallory and the amazing friend that she is. She might not know this but she is becoming my best friend these days. We are basically like the same person. She is so caring and so good at listening. And just such an amazing person. And the person that I know appreciated my trucker hat at sushi. So thanks Mal. I love you! AOT

No comments:

Post a Comment