Saturday, July 18, 2009

Dear God....

Ok, so you know those times when you are having a "crossroads" moment? No not the brittany spears movie. The moment where you are about to make really big decisions in your life. And you feel like you are walking around every five minutes thinking about it, praying God will just drop a nice note in your face that says, "hey chick. pull it together. this is what you should do." Good thing God just likes me to figure out my own life. I bet he is secretly enjoying watching me get all worked up over these ridiculously important decisions, that in the end probably aren't very important. My first decision involves my place of residence. I need to move to Salt Lake. It's not even becoming an option any more. Logan is just becoming this black hole that I'm slowly sinking into. You all know what I'm talking about. Logan sucks you in and you get screwed that way. I will not be one of those girls who gets sucked into Logan. Although I would still have Emily. So not all would be lost. But what are the chances of me finding a job that I love in the end, fulfilling my goals, chasing my dreams? Slim to none. Actually we are just going to go with none. Lets be honest here. So the solution is to get out of Logan. Move to Salt Lake. After GREAT deal of thought and contemplation I am going to cosmetology school. YAY!! Putting in Miken's extentions and the nail girl telling me I would be perfect for the job sealed the deal and convinced me that I need to go. So Paul Mitchell here I come. But this leads me to my next problem. I can't find a job that pays me well enough to move to Salt Lake. And I have even thought of applying to BumbleBee in NM. Good thing I have a lease on a car now though that SLIGHTLY causes problems for me if I were to move to NM. SO stuck in UT for the next three years. And I have seriously thought about moving to Provo. In fact that was the plan all along to go to school. But lets not foul ourselves here. I am not a Provo kinda girl. Salt Lake fits me so much better. Ok, now that we have not figured out that problem in the least, the next problem becomes guys. Don't act surprised. Guys seem to always be my problem in life. I might as well hand out a business card that says "if you are divorced, have illegitimate children, have a psycho family, want to say I love you in the first week, enjoy using girls, or are emotionally unavailable call me." Good thing the guy who wants to "see where things go and work toward a relationship" is 8 months divorced and on the shorter side. And the guy that I can't stop thinking about is the loser I wrote about previously, the one I'm too good for but still deserve. So my contemplation becomes give the short, divorced, life insurance broker a chance or stay single until the emotionally unavailable, tall, funny, sociology student decides to stop being stupid. And I'm sure after reading this you are thinking to yourself, THE ANSWERS HERE ARE OBVIOUS!!! So if someone has figured out my life for me, do share. Cause at this point I'm needing some help here....don't act surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment