1. Popcorn doesn’t always have to be burned. It is an art that can be mastered.
2. Your pee smells really weird after downing energy drinks to stay awake.
3. Cenepeeds shrivel up on die on first contact with your foot.
4. Never pee in a motion-censored bathroom alone. It gets quite exciting.
5. Every kind of food starts looking good on tv around 4 am.
6. You are always being watched. This includes when you are walking to the cafeteria for a break, while dancing/model walking to the beat of a ring back tone.
7. BLDs are easily made, including leaving the most RIDICULOUS voice mail of your life and sending texts that you regret 2 minutes later. Even how tired and loopy you are, nothing can make up for that.
8. 24 is just that much more intense at 3 am.
9. Really random thoughts start coming to you. Ex: I wonder how many glasses of water I have drank in my lifetime.
10. The greatest invention was sweats, a sweat shirt, and flip flops. I love my life.
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment